- Boil 4 tablespoon henna (mehendi) leaves. With 1 cup of mustard oil (sarson ka tel) and filter it and store in bottle. Massage with it on the bald patches regularly.
- Make fine powder of the remains of tobacco smoked in a hookah and add to boiling mustard oil and store it. Massage on the bald patches regularly.
- Rub on the scalp 1 teaspoon oil in which raw mangoes have been preserved for over one year. Repeat this treatment daily.
- Mix 1 tablespoon liquorices root pieces (mulathi) in 1 cup milk with ¼ teaspoon saffron (kesar). Apply this paste on bald patches at bedtime continuously.
- Make paste of fenugreek seeds (methi dana) and apply on the head & leave it for 40 minutes.Do it every morning for a month. Also apply honey on the length and breadth of a banana leaf and lie on it for a few hours. Ensure its contact with the affected parts.
Disclaimer: The Information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Authors of this website are neither licensed physicians nor scientists. Information provided on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, consult your physician. All information is provided for educational purposes only. Although information presented by the website is based on Ayurvedic principles practiced for thousands of years, it should not be taken or construed as standard Type your question here and then click Search medical diagnosis or treatment. For any medical condition, always consult with a qualified physician. This website neither claim cure from any disease by any means NOR it sell any product directly. All products and Advertising Links are External