- Rub some ginger paste on the affected area. Apply oil of eucalyptus on it.
- Limejuice serves as an excellent home remedy for backache. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon and add common salt in it. Drink it two times in a day. It will act as a great back pain reliever.
- As a part of back pain home remedy treatment, raw potato in the form of poultice is to be applied on the pain affected area. Usually potato is used to treat lower back pain.
- Vitamin C that is mainly found in citrus fruits is considered valuable for getting rid of backaches. Consume about 2000 mg of this vitamin everyday.
- Applying garlic oil on the back gives immense relief from back pain. Take about 10 small garlic pieces and fry them in oil on a low flame. You can either use sesame oil, coconut oil or mustard oil. Fry till the garlic cloves turn light brown. Let the oil prepared from garlic cool completely. Thereafter apply it on the back and keep it for about three hours. In a couple of days, you’ll feel its magical effects.
Disclaimer: The Information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Authors of this website are neither licensed physicians nor scientists. Information provided on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, consult your physician. All information is provided for educational purposes only. Although information presented by the website is based on Ayurvedic principles practiced for thousands of years, it should not be taken or construed as standard Type your question here and then click Search medical diagnosis or treatment. For any medical condition, always consult with a qualified physician. This website neither claim cure from any disease by any means NOR it sell any product directly. All products and Advertising Links are External